High School Courses For Grades 9-12
High School Courses That Prepare Students for College, Career, and Life
Designed to prepare students for success in college and beyond, Calvert’s accredited, academically rigorous high school courses are reflective of the highest international standards.
Our courses help your students meet a host of educational needs:
- Greater academic challenge
- Accommodation for those who struggle in a typical high school environment
- A more flexible schedule in order to pursue other interests
- A course or two to supplement their current program
Calvert’s online high school courses provide students with the tools they need to succeed in college, career, and life.
Our High School curriculum includes a variety of individual courses, allowing students to select classes that support their academic and career goals:
- Advanced math courses include Algebra 1-2, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus
- English courses that cover literary analysis, critical thinking skills, essay writing and research reports, and comprehensive studies of various styles of prose
- Advanced Science courses covering topics such as Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Social Studies courses that include U.S. History, World History, Civics & Government, and Human Geography
- Honors, AP courses, World Languages, Elective courses, and student clubs are also available
View our Course Catalog, which includes detailed descriptions for all of Calvert’s high school courses.
Student Athletes and Performers
Some students have unique gifts in sports, theater, music, art, and other disciplines. You want to them to pursue their passions, but you don’t want to sacrifice their education.
A flexible Calvert program can give them the opportunity to pursue their extracurricular dreams.
What Does Calvert Provide for Student Athletes and Performers?
- Flexible school year, allowing students to follow their own calendar
- Flexible pacing, allowing students to complete assignments on their own schedule
- Onlin lessons and resources, allowing students to access their academic content at home or while on the road
- Complete daily lesson plans that provide specific objectives and lists of resources
Calvert offers a selection of high school courses that are approved by the NCAA and can be used for NCAA athletic eligibility. For more information and a listing of eligible courses, please visit the NCAA Eligibility Site and use CEEB code 210712.