As a Partner We Will Always be There for You
“The Calvert support staff is second to none and unlike other educational vendors, Calvert puts education and what is best for children first.”
— Charles Heckel, Principal, Rural Virtual Academy
Unlike others, Calvert does not compete with educators by running public virtual schools. Instead, we use our time and energy to partner with you.
A committed team goes to work for you from day one:
- Expert consultative services from Calvert will help determine how we can most effectively, and efficiently, help your program and promote student success.
- A Dedicated Program Manager handles everything from onboarding for an easy transition to superb ongoing support. Your manager is there to serve as your single point of contact if any questions arise or your teachers need immediate help.
- Certified Education Counselors are available to back up regular teaching staff, ensuring that students never feel alone. They can provide support, alternative learning strategies, and practical advice to keep students engaged and on track.
- Professional development opportunities for teaching staff are available to expand teachers’ e-learning skills, so they can more effectively oversee the education your students receive.
- Also available: student recruitment services from a team with years of virtual education marketing experience. This service includes a complete Marketing Toolkit that includes:
- Extensive website and course catalog content
- Sample Facebook posts and images
- Email templates you can customize
- A suite of event marketing materials
But don’t take our word for Calvert’s partnership support. See what your fellow educators have to say.