Put a Century of Curricular Success to Work for You Every Day
“Calvert is a wonderful fit for our [elementary] students and families. It allows our parents time to work side by side with their student to guide them through their learning, while also having the ability to step away and teach some independence”
— Melissa Horn, Executive Director, Wisconsin Virtual Learning
In 1906 Calvert invented modern homeschooling and has done pioneering work for decades in partnership with schools.
Calvert’s heritage is grounded in delivering results outside of the traditional classroom. Today, we do this with a research-based, digitally-delivered, instruction approach. With active and project-based learning at the core – allowing students to absorb subject matter and apply knowledge in vibrant, expressive ways.
- We are proud to have helped educate hundreds of thousands of students in all 50 states and more than 90 countries around the world.
- Our proven, K–12 curriculum and standards-based assessment strategy methods meets the needs of today’s virtual schools – helping to achieve student success.
- When you choose Calvert, you can be confident that you have selected an excellent, accredited curriculum for your students.
- Calvert’s superior support and partnership ensures success with virtual teaching and the virtual learning experience.
- You will join a growing community of educators who are enthusiastic about Calvert Education.
Put Calvert’s unique heritage, academic excellence, and commitment to partnership to work for you and your students.