Put a Century of Curricular Success to Work for You Every Day
“Calvert is a wonderful fit for our [elementary] students and families. It is partly online and traditional books. It allows our parents time to work side by side with their student to guide them through their learning, while also having the ability to step away and teach some independence”
— Melissa Horn, Executive Director, Wisconsin Virtual Learning
In 1906 Calvert invented modern homeschooling and has done pioneering work for decades in partnership with schools.
Calvert’s heritage is grounded in delivering results outside of the traditional classroom. We do this with an inquiry-based method of learning that allows students to absorb subject matter and apply knowledge in vibrant, expressive ways.
One measure of success: notable Calvert alumni. Among many others, President Barack Obama, Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist Pearl S. Buck, and famed pundit William F. Buckley were all Calvert students.
- We are proud to have helped educate hundreds of thousands of students in all 50 states and more than 90 countries around the world.
- Our proven, time-tested K-12 curriculum and assessment methods employ the right mix of print and/or digital formats for each grade.
- When you choose Calvert, you can be confident that you have selected an excellent, accredited education for your students.
- Calvert’s superior support and partnership ensures a successful teaching and learning experience.
- You will join a growing community of educators who are enthusiastic about Calvert quality.
Put Calvert’s unique heritage, academic excellence, and commitment to partnership to work for you and your students.