Virtual learning just became more engaging.
Calvert’s research-based instructional approach to online curriculum improves virtual student performance and retention through active and project-based learning. The Calvert curriculum:
- Builds creative problem-solving and independent thinking skills
- Allows students to absorb subject matter and apply knowledge in vibrant, expressive ways
- Is research-supported, accredited and carefully curated with content from best‑of‑breed educational publishers
- Has been used by hundreds of schools and students in 90 countries
Our curriculum can be delivered through the Calvert Teaching Navigator (CTN) or integrated into your school’s online learning management system.
Calvert’s K–12 curriculum includes:
- Core K–8 Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Art, and Art History as well as Health and PE Electives
- Over 60 High School Courses available
- Daily Lesson Plans with step-by-step instruction — includes suggested daily schedule, assignment summary, and clear objectives
- Options for student collaboration on fun and challenging projects to demonstrate understanding
All K–12 content is available in digital format with a digital + print experience option available for K–8.
Explore Verticy, a specialized curriculum for students in Grades 3 through 8 who struggle with reading and writing due to dyslexia or other learning challenges.
Learn more about Calvert’s flexible benefits for student-athletes, including high school courses approved by the NCAA.
We’ve loved many things about the Calvert curriculum. Everything is so user-friendly, so vetted, so proven – really, second to none. Student achievement is a natural result of Calvert’s decades of experience. We’ve even attracted new families because of Calvert… the Calvert legacy speaks for itself.— Shelley Andrus, Principal K-8, Bonneville Online Schools